The Solar Flare Single Parabolic Solar Cooking System has a versatile and durable design. It can be used daily or stored for an emergency. It was designed by scientists and perfected through use. It is the first solar cooker to incorporate a light weight, highly portable and durable parabolic reflector panel specifically designed to safely focus the sun’s energy onto a vertical axis in the center of the cone.
It is simple to use, easy to store and transport, and provides results in a fraction of the time of traditional solar cookers. Solar Zenith offers the Solar Flare Single Parabolic Solar Cooker in a kit that is a part of a total solar cooking system. This kit contains one complete Solar Flare Parabolic Solar Cooking System. Each system contains all the necessary components to cook efficiently with the free energy of the sun.
- 1 Pail with Lid
- 1 Cooking Vessel with Lid
- 1 Parabolic Reflector Panel
- 4 Twist Ties
- 2 Greenhouse Environmental Bags
- 2 Plastic Riser Cups with Lids
- 6 Fasteners
- Instruction brochure with cooking guide and recipes
**Backpack is not included
This kit contains one complete Solar Flare Parabolic Solar Cooking System. Each system contains all the necessary components to cook efficiently with the free energy of the sun. With one cooker it is possible to cook two or more separate items during the critical hours of 10:00-14:00 when the UV index is at its highest.
The Solar Flare Single Parabolic Solar Cooking System cooks Twice as Much in Half the Time at Half the Cost of other cookers
- Single Parabolic Solar Cooking System
- Provides renewable fuel in case of an emergency
- Pasteurizes water in less than an hour
- Cooks food in approximately one hour
- Best when used between the hours of 10:00 and 14:00
- This funnel shaped solar cooker is lightweight and a very durable design
- Contains a complete cooking system – no need to purchase additional components