1. Remove the husk and silk from 1 ear of corn and divide in half
2. Place the 2 pieces inside the cooking vessel.
3. Add 1 cup of water
4. Place the lid on the cooking vessel and twist until finger tight. Place cooking vessel inside the environmental bag, inflate and twist tie off..
5. Place the cooking vessel inside the reflector of the SolarFlare and aim reflector at the sun.
6. We recommend checking the cooking vessel about 45 minutes to 1 hour into the cooking process. If there is condensation in the bag, check the food. Let the cooking vessel rest 2-3 minutes before opening, then open jar and stir contents to check if done. If more time is needed, cook for an additional 10 -20 minutes then recheck.